At last! A market price for spam!

Subject: At last! A market price for spam!
From: John Gear <catalyst -at- PACIFIER -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 1995 13:43:00 PDT

>Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 21:44:42 -0500
>From: "Jared M. Spool/User Interface Engineering (508)975-4343"
> <SPOOL -at- NEU -dot- EDU>
>Subject: Two Courses on Product Usability
(snip)
> *********** Discount For Internet Users ************
> Mention you saw this message on the internet and you
> will receive a $15.00 discount on your registration
> for each course.

User Interface Engineering:

I respectfully request that, since you have set the market value of my
viewing your post at $15.00, you send me the $15.00. I viewed your spam.
And since I had to pay to do so, it only seems fair that you pay me for the
trouble.

Let me know where to send the invoice.

John Gear (catalyst -at- pacifier -dot- com)

The Bill of Rights--The Original Contract with America
Accept no substitutes. Beware of imitations. Insist on the genuine articles.