Writing Conventions

Subject: Writing Conventions
From: David Dubin <David_Dubin -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 08:02:49 EST

Jennifer Chiki asked about certain writing conventions. I can tell you how we
approach these information types.

1. Directories
We use all caps to write the names of all directories, subdirectories, and
files if we are writing the actual name, but initial caps if we are referring
to a directory name
Example: "The WPWIN directory contains all of the information for WordPerfect
and contains the Setup file. You must use the SETUP.EXE file to initiate the
program.

2. Script Names
We use initial caps for the names of scripts.

3. Attributes

We use initial caps for these attributes.

I hope this helps.

David Dubin -at- notes -dot- pw -dot- com@Internet
This has been one man's opinion, yours may vary with mileage, age, or
disposition.