Re: Freelancer's Guide

Subject: Re: Freelancer's Guide
From: Peter Kent <71601 -dot- 1266 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 23:19:36 EST

>>Great idea! Aside from the usual staples of pricing your services,
marketing, client relations, advertising, and so on, we need to know what
the hottest consulting fields are -- prospects for growth, what you need to
know to be considered expert in that field, what a complementary
arsenal of skills might be, etc., along with such topics as forming
virtual companies.

Best wishes,

Ronni Perry
Veronica Perry & Associates, Inc.<<

Okay, I'll add that stuff to the list. I'll have to think about these
subjects a little; I must admit they seem a bit broad. What do you think the
hot consulting fields are? (WWW, WinHelp, multimedia?).

Thanks,

Peter Kent