"No Mail" subscription

From: Herman Holtz <holtz -at- PALTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 1995 09:35:03 UNDEFINED

I unsubscribed this list because I found the email traffic a bit too much. I
much prefer to read the posts in the newsgroup, although that denied me the
right to post occasionally. I resubscribed when I read of a "no mail"
subscription, and followed directions to resubscribe in that mode. However, I
am once again getting heavy email traffic: the "no mail" proviso did nothing
that I understood it was to do. Has anyone some infomation on this?
***
Herman Holtz [holtz -at- paltech -dot- com], marketing consultant/freelance
writer. Author How to Succeed as an Independent Consultant, other
business & professional books. Publisher of how-to reports for
writers. Email request for free report on freelance writing.
Visit at http://www.crimson.com/em