Patron of arts [thanks]

Subject: Patron of arts [thanks]
From: Brad DeMond <bdemond -at- SUMS -dot- SHIGA-MED -dot- AC -dot- JP>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 12:53:05 +0900

At this writing, I have received 28 insightful, inspiring, and well-written
had ever heard of the word. As I suspected, the term is one of those trendy
"foreign" words which the client (who is Japanese) insists on using
regardless of what it conveys or fails to convey. I think I'll give him a
copy of the text of the 28 messages and see if that makes him more open to
other suggestions.

For those who sent private e-mail questions about Japan in general and
writing in Japan in particular, I will reply individually as soon as I can,
but am a bit snowed under (with work) at the moment, so please be patient.

Thanks a lot!
Brad