Several Tech Writing Opportunities in Seattle

Subject: Several Tech Writing Opportunities in Seattle
From: Edward Bedinger <ebeding -at- GATEWAY -dot- USWNVG -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 18:07:47 -0800

From: Ned Bedinger <ebeding -at- uswnvg -dot- com>
Subject: UNIX/Networking TW Job Opportunity

Tech writers with strong LAN/WAN/UNIX experience are invited to mail
resumes to me. I am not a recruiter or HR person (I'm a tech writer), but
I will forward all replies to my counterpart at a local company who has
several immediate openings (one permanent, and several contract) in the
Seattle area.

Please reply to me directly, not to the list.

Ned Bedinger
ebeding -at- uswnvg -dot- com

tel: (206)603-8170