Re: SGML Workshop

Subject: Re: SGML Workshop
From: JonPrice -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 11:30:40 -0500

Just to calm a rumor that seems to have kicked up as far away as Texas. Yes,
we still have plenty of room at our STC workshop on SGML and HTML, November
17 and 18th, in the Pinnacle 4 Seasons Hotel at 2500 Carlisle, in
Albuquerque, NM. On the first day, we have talks from vendors such as
Arbortext, Auto-Graphics, Electronic Book, Frame, IBM, Interleaf, and
SoftQuad. On the second day, writers and managers talk about developing web
sites, SGML conversions, and recycling information. Costs are $60 for the
two days, for nonmembers, $50 for STC members. (Registration through Teri
Wilkins, Ogden Environmental, 7301 Indian School Road, NE, Albuquerque, NM
87110, phone 505 881 9228.

For a full description, please send email to jonprice -at- aol -dot- com