master indexes

Subject: master indexes
From: "tina (c.l.) klein" <cklein -at- BNR -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 08:28:00 -0500

Laurie, thanks for the tips on simplifying the master index process.

I am quite curious to hear from anyone who has successfully
implemented any software type tools to help with master indexing.

For example, having a book index automatically checked against
a lexicon of valid product (or product family) terms.

I would also be interested in hearing about online successes
with master indexing.

Thanks,
Tina