Re: focus so deeply on DTP.

Subject: Re: focus so deeply on DTP.
From: Howard <howardg -at- SAVVY -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 09:07:44 -0500

Many of us become a jack-of-all trades in our jobs (especially the
contractors out there).

I've spent most of my career as a staff member. Even so, the DTP
"experts" on-staff or contracted often rely on me for tech assistance --
how to use a tool, when callouts are appropriate, and how to grab screen
shots, for example. Besides, it seems impossible to produce a text (write,
design, edit, and publish) w/o a firm grasp of DTP and the tools available.

In answer to the initiaal item in this thread, it seems like the
discussions here are distributed across grammar, design, tools, technology
fairly evenly, no?

--Howard howardg -at- savvy -dot- com