Re: couple of questions

Subject: Re: couple of questions
From: Robert Plamondon <robert -at- PLAMONDON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 09:30:19 PST

Any idiot can learn C. To judge by a lot of the code I've seen, many
idiots have, and are holding down programming positions.

I'm not saying that C is intrinsically easy for anyone to learn with
minimal effort; but it's well within the grasp of a tenacious person
with average intelligence. ("Tenacious" is far more crucial here
than "intelligent.")

-- Robert

--
Robert Plamondon * President/Managing Editor, High-Tech Technical Writing, Inc.
robert -at- plamondon -dot- com * (541) 453-5841 * Fax: (541) 453-4139