Re: couple of questions

Subject: Re: couple of questions
From: Kris Olberg <KJOlberg -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 1995 22:11:14 -0500

In a message dated 95-11-12 17:00:57 EST, bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL (Bev
Parks) writes:

>Technical writing and computer programming are different professions
>requiring different skills. I don't think it makes sense to
>argue over how much those skills overlap or whether a specific
>skill applies to both trades. Both professionals require the
>ability to think logically. How and to what depth that ability
>is applied in either profession varies not only with the
>profession, but with each assignment within that profession.

Yes, Bev. The discussion in this thread has been interesting and lively, but
I'm ready to move on. I think we all agree in principle with what you've
said.

Regards...Kris
kjolberg -at- aol -dot- com
kjolberg -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com
102031 -dot- 3556 -at- compuserve -dot- com