Re: Learning C code... (fwd) *Long*

Subject: Re: Learning C code... (fwd) *Long*
From: Diane Peters <dj -at- IBAPAH -dot- RAXCO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 1995 11:54:54 -0700

The following was my husband's response to my "Learning C code" mail, he
is a very experienced and knowledgable Unix programmer, who happens to
have a keen interest in technical documentation. He should, he reads tons
of the stuff. Please forgive us any spousal prejudices that you may find
in this message. Wes' comments are quite informative.