Human Factors Interest

Subject: Human Factors Interest
From: Kara Leigh Schubert <kschube -at- BGNET -dot- BGSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 1995 13:30:04 -0600

As a student, I have almost completed all of my general class requirements
and most of my specific technical writing classes. The next step in my
program is to focus on an area of specialization. My advisor has
recommended that I focus on human factors (with a touch of computer
science) in the technical communication world. I guess I would just really
like to hear what human factors is all about and how it relates to the
world of technical communication. Feel free to send repsonses directly to
me or post them if this topic seems to take off. I will summarize any

-Kara

Kara Leigh Schubert
kschube -at- bgnet -dot- bgsu -dot- edu 201 Hayes Hall
Technical Writer and Editor Bowling Green, OH 43403
BGSU Computer Services Documentation (419)372-7740