Re: Favorite WP programs

Subject: Re: Favorite WP programs
From: Frank Herwatt <Frank -dot- Herwatt -at- UCOP -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 07:21:03 -0800

I have also been a Word Perfect user since 4.1, but with the recent
versions, you have to throw a lot power at Word Perfect in order to do
things fast (printing especially). We have standardized on Word Perfect 6.1
and most users seem to crash routinely and the program must be reset.
Because Microsoft Word has been more reliable for the individuals that use
this program, I am seeing a slow migration to Microsoft Word 6.0. This
includes the ardent WP users. They seem to be able to get the day to day
jobs done easier. Just an observation.
Frank Herwatt Office of the President
email: Frank -dot- Herwatt -at- ucop -dot- edu University of California
Voice: (510) 987-9379 300 Lakeside Drive
fax: (510) 987-0199 Oakland, CA 94612-3550