Re: Re[3]: value of books

Subject: Re: Re[3]: value of books
From: Debbie Molinaro <MOLINARO_DEBBIE -at- NY -dot- MRC -dot- SONY -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 11:19:00 -0500

<<While I agree that electronic books are unlikely to replace the printed
ones any time soon, I think that a great need is served by online books.
_If_ you're one of the people who have an internet connection (and millions
do), then you potentially have access to a vast library of books you could
not possibly keep in your house or office. Even your local library cannot
get you a book instantly, at any hour, without your leaving your desk.>>

I appreciate books on-line just for the convenience of being able
to do a search operation. Sure wish I had that feature in college :)

Debbie Molinaro
molinaro_debbie -at- ny -dot- mrc -dot- sony -dot- com

"I personally think we developed language out of a
deep inner need to complain." -- Jane Wagner/Lily Tomlin