[no subject]

From: Sue Adkins <sea -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 1995 03:40:25 +0000

Don't know if this has been covered before but it came up in sort of a strange
conversation I had with a fellow worker. Can anyone out there clarify or give
meann [Ding to the phrase "erotic asphixiation"? does it mean what I think it
means?

I hope this is not off topic, but I don't know who else to ask. Thanks.