Capturing pointers or cursors

Subject: Capturing pointers or cursors
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 11:43:42 IST

Snagit 2.5 will capture the pointer, but I believe that if
you try to capture a pointer that says "waiting," like the
hourglass, Snagit itself will wait until the pointer you want is
no longer on screen.

If you would like to force the hourglass to appear when you
are not actually waiting, you can use a cursor-manipulation
program called Animouse, which supplies the hourglass as a
standard shape.

Both Snagit and Animouse are available in evaluation versions.
For Snagit information, write to info -at- techsmith -dot- com -dot-
For Animouse information, write to Troy Beckstrom, tbeckstr -at- prostar -dot- com -dot-

||- Mark L. Levinson, mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il -- Box 5780, 46157 Herzlia, Israel -||
|| You can't judge right by looking at the wrong. - Willie Dixon ||