Re: Capturing pointers or cursors

Subject: Re: Capturing pointers or cursors
From: The Tech Writer <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 07:19:48 -0800

We just faced the same problem. If you want to just capture the arrow
pointer, you can choose to use Paint Shop Pro and set the capture to
include the cursor. However, that, for some reason, does not work with
special cursors.

I ended up having to use Borland's Resource Workshop on the product's
executable to extract the cursor information. You can probably ask your
developers if they can provide a bitmap of the cursors they use, as most
development language packages come with a Resource Workshop equivalent.

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com
http://www.crl.com/~techwrtr/