InfoDesign is back !

Subject: InfoDesign is back !
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 1995 14:04:01 MST

Here are two new and one resurrected listservs of interest to
technical writers:

----- Forwarded Message Start

<header info snipped>
From: Yuri Engelhardt <yuri -at- fwi -dot- uva -dot- nl>
To: InfoDesign <InfoDesign -at- fwi -dot- uva -dot- nl>
Subject: InfoD: InfoDesign is back !
Sender: owner-InfoDesign -at- fwi -dot- uva -dot- nl

Dear InfoDesign subscriber,

today - after three long months of silence -
InfoDesign is back. The reason it was so quiet
is that we have been working on several changes.

We have moved to a new machine, so please note
the new addresses. Concerning the other changes,
I am proud to herewith announce:

the opening of the * InfoDesign-Cafe * !
And:
the new list called * InfoGraphics * !

Thus, we are now offering three mailing lists.
Here are short descriptions of these three lists,
along with instructions on how to subscribe:

InfoDesign: The 'main' list, moderated, with a broad audience.
Topics: general information design issues, announcements.
(You are already subscribed to InfoDesign.)

InfoDesign-Cafe: Optional supplement (sub-forum) of InfoDesign, NOT moderated.
Topics: free discussion of all information design issues.
Send "subscribe InfoDesign-Cafe" to <majordomo -at- fwi -dot- uva -dot- nl>.

InfoGraphics: Moderated list.
Topics: the design of maps, charts, graphs, and diagrams.
Send "subscribe InfoGraphics" to <majordomo -at- fwi -dot- uva -dot- nl>.

In case you can do WITHOUT the unmoderated extra
mailings that will come from the InfoDesign-Cafe,
and WITHOUT detailed discussions on how to design
diagrams, in other words, if you just simply want
to continue to receive the announcements and
messages about information design that are posted
here on InfoDesign itself, then there is nothing
you need to do.

Greetings from your host in Amsterdam,

Yuri Engelhardt

IN ORDER TO: SEND MAIL TO: SAYING:
(un)subscribe majordomo -at- fwi -dot- uva -dot- nl (un)subscribe InfoDesign
contact moderator yuri -at- fwi -dot- uva -dot- nl <questions and comments>
submit a message InfoDesign -at- fwi -dot- uva -dot- nl <your message to the list>

----- End of Forwarded Message

=*= Beverly Parks -- bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= Huachuca : That's pronounced "wah-CHEW-ka" =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=