Printing LONG Tables Out of Netscape

Subject: Printing LONG Tables Out of Netscape
From: "Gaignard, Karen" <keg0 -at- ATSOAA1 -dot- EM -dot- CDC -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 15:46:00 EST

I have some long tables in .html. I have to submit a hardcopy of these
pages. I viewed them in Netscape, they look just fine. I hit print
(everything else printed just fine), what I got was not fine. One page
consists of two tables. The first table contains graphics and is actually
the header for the second table, so I need them the print together. What I
got when I tried to print was one page containing the header table followed
by a page long table containing absolutely nothing. The second table was
printed on another sheet. Another page contains text followed by a table.
When I printed this the table overlapped the text at the top of the page, and
was followed by a page long empty table. Following pages contained the
table information, but it looked like the bottom portion of the table printed
on top of information in the top portion of the table (double strike?).

What can I do to get a hardcopy that can be read? Shortening the tables is
not an option. The client wants one continuous table, not several tables.

If this sounds confused and disjointed forgive me, I am absolutely frantic at
this point.

KEG