digest setting help

Subject: digest setting help
From: Gordon F Hayes <ghayes -at- CYBERSPACE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 1995 20:58:09 -0800

Hi,
Could someone Please tell me how to set this list for a digest mailing to
me rather than getting all these individual emailings in my inbox every
day. I've tried it several ways and I've failed miserably each time.
Thank,
Gordon

---
"When the finger points at the moon, only the fool looks
at the finger." (Ancient Chinese Saying)
Gordon Hayes / Writer (Technical/Fiction)
ghayes -at- vantagepoint -dot- com or ghayes -at- cyberspace -dot- com or gordonh -at- msn -dot- com
http://www.vantagepoint.com/ghayes/ or http://www.cyberspace.com/~ghayes/