Re: Brainstorm for toolbar button

Subject: Re: Brainstorm for toolbar button
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 08:14:12 -0600

> Granted, I
>don't know the application, but I've never come across a program
>in which I reset default values on a regular basis.

>Kevin Harper
>kevinh -at- tivoli -dot- com

Perhaps Kevin has hit upon the answer! The software that I work with
doesn't have a "default" button, but it does have one that resets
the values to the last saved settings. It is called "Restore." The
icon is a safe with an arrow pointing out. (I didn't design it!)

Anyway, perhaps the original poster would do better with "reset" or
"restore" than with "default."

LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work)
STC OK Chapter Imm. Past Pres.
employee of COREComm
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than little ol' me.