Re: Writing internships?

Subject: Re: Writing internships?
From: "Dr. James S. Lenze" <LENZE -at- LTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 09:41:02 -0500

Our program requires an internship for graduation. We actively
seek PAID internships for our students. So far, every
internship provider has agreed to pay our students. I can't
see the logic in mandatory unpaid internships. I've done my
share of unpaid writing in order to get some experience. I
wouldn't, however, think it was so valuable that I would require
my students to take an unpaid internship.

Dr. James S. Lenze
Assistant Professor Internet: LENZE -at- LTU -dot- EDU
Technical Communication Degree Program Phone: (810) 204-3658
Lawrence Technological University FAX: (810) 204-3518
21000 W. 10 Mile Rd. Office: M145 (in M139)
Southfield, MI 48075-1058