FWD: Barcode Humor ;)

Subject: FWD: Barcode Humor ;)
From: "Mark W. McBride, president, SPCS, Inc." <spcsinc -at- INTERSURF -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 07:36:33 GMT

Cross-posted to several groups - regret if you've received twice the
humor than should normally have been allocated. ;)
I thought you'd like to know that, in tnn.forum.hello-tokyo on 29 Nov
1995 09:43:17 +0900, rweiner -at- uclink2 -dot- berkeley -dot- edu (Robert James Weiner)
wrote on subject "Re: [hello-tokyo 6283] Re: Xmas and gift-giving":

=clip=
:)Expression I want to introduce into the English language:

:) "ba- ko-do" ( = "bar code") : adj/noun for the hairstyle that
:) involves valiant efforts to cover
:) up a bald spot with whatever strings
:) of hair are left
=clip=

;)

Thought some here would get a very necessary Monday a.m. chuckle out of
this!

BTW, since I'm cross-posting and will get yelled at despite the humorous
intent, here's a few more tidbits - you can find Santa's OFFICIAL USPS
address and info on getting the "North Pole" postmark for your letters
in alt.snail.mail (e-mail me if the message has timed out and I'll send
it along) and the folk at http://www.cyberhighway.net/~citius/santa.html
have developed a Santa Tracking Program for Windows - shareware - you
can download and customize with special messages for your kids.

Best, Mac
|SCANDINAVIAN PC SYSTEMS, INC "Not high tech, |
| Baton Rouge, La = 504-338-9580 not low tech, just |
| 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Central M-F the *right* tech!" (R)|
|SPCS, Inc. is a Vietnam-era veteran operated small business. Est. 1985|
|WWW: http://www.intersurf.com/~spcsinc/ | E-Mail: spcsinc -at- intersurf -dot- com|
| Snail mail to: SPCS, Inc., P.O. Box 3156, Baton Rouge LA 70821-3156 |
| Publishers of: John C. Dvorak's PC Crash Course and Survival Guide(tm)|
| SPCS' PC Crash Course and Survival Guide (tm) for Windows |
|Computer-based writing aids: Readability(tm) Plus & Corporate Voice(tm)|
| SPCS PrimaBase(R) - Windows RDBMS uniquely offering barcode support! |

NOTE: Demo disks on several of our products are available for download at
our web site. If you attempt to get to our web site and are unable to
access our pages, please let us know by return e-mail ASAP so that we may
correct the problem. Thank you for your interest and assistance!

DISCLAIMER: If it's business related, heck yes you can believe it - I'm the
president of the company! If it's not, consider it just my humble opinion.