Hate Mail (or food for the trash can)

Subject: Hate Mail (or food for the trash can)
From: Guy McDonald <guym -at- DAKA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 13:18:07 -0800

Personal response to Pete Kent, please excuse the national mailing. I =
haven't figured out how to use some new software yet, so can't access =
Compuserve addresses. Any suggestions on how to resolve are welcome!

Well Pete, I was wondering if someone had a sense of humor. What ever =
=3D
happened to in-house professional humor?

Looks like it went out some time ago. Now you have to watch what you =
=3D
say or the "Political Correct Police" will attack!! (still smiling).

I sometimes wonder if those guys that responded with both fists raised =
=3D
actually work in the field. Color me wrong, but for the past 10 years, =
=3D
kidding around with terms like "weenie" never raised eyebrows. Now I =
=3D
guess it falls under the sexual-harassment venue!! (another smile)

Adios, and take care of yourself.

Guy McDonald