WinHelp Conference in Seattle

Subject: WinHelp Conference in Seattle
From: Caryn Rizell <CARYN_RIZELL -at- HP-ROSEVILLE-OM2 -dot- OM -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 14:55:54 -0800

Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
Is anyone going to the WinHelp conference in Seattle in Feb 96? Has anyone
been to this conference in previous years?

I would just like to know if it is worth going to if you are doing winhelp.
There are so many conferences available it is hard to know how to choose
the good ones.

Thanks

Caryn Rizell
caryn_rizell -at- hp-roseville-om2 -dot- om -dot- hp -dot- com