Re: Resume Writing and Letter Writing

Subject: Re: Resume Writing and Letter Writing
From: Nancy Hayes <nancyh -at- PMAFIRE -dot- INEL -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 1995 18:08:30 GMT

RE: Whether Tech Writers should be able to write a resume

I think part of the problem with resumes is the same problem many people
have with writing a business letter. It's much easier to explain the
topic to your audience if you're dealing with a couple-hundred page
manual or a twelve page procedured than it is in a two page letter.

I've been a tech writer or editor for the last ten years--and I still
hate writing a business letter or a resume.

Just my .02 on the topic

Nancy Lynn Hayes (nancyh -at- pmafire -dot- inel -dot- gov) Carpe Diem
Seize the Day!