ASTM E 380

Subject: ASTM E 380
From: Paul Tremblay <pault -at- CGC -dot- NS -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 1995 11:20:29 -0400

At 19:03 95/12/07 -0500, you wrote:
>One of our approved sources is ASTM Standard for Metric Practice, ASTM E 380.

>I've gone nuts trying to find this on the network and either it doesn't
>exist or I'm not using the right keyword. Has anyone seen this
>document? Know where to get it? Know if it even exists?
===================
Copied from http://www.astm.org/PUB/metricat.html

E 380-93
Standard Practice for Use of the International System of Units (The
Modernized Metric System)

A comprehensive guide for application of the International System of Units
(SI). Includes a concise
listing of non-SI units, conversion factors for obtaining SI values, and
guidance on proper style and
usage. Adopted by Department of Defense.

34 Pages (1993), Soft Cover
$23 List; $20.70 ASTM Members
ISBN 0-8031-1788-4
Order #: PCN 03-543093-34

Quantity Prices:
50-99 copies: $9.00 each
100 Call for quote

--
Paul Tremblay <pault -at- cgc -dot- ns -dot- ca>
Instructor, Canadian Coast Guard College