Re: Conferences

Subject: Re: Conferences
From: Mary Deaton <knowware -at- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 1995 21:22:29 UT

If I were you I would go to the STC Conference in Seattle in May. that is THE
conference for technical writers. Email stc -at- tmn -dot- org for info or check out
their WEB page. Search on STC. Softbank Institute sponsors two useful
conferences, Interactive '96 in May and Computer Training and Support in
September/October. You can search for them on the WEB, too. And if you are
particularly interested in Windows Help as the online tool, then the only
place to be in February is WinHelp 96. You can find a file explaining that
conference and links to the STC page and Solutions Seminars (specializing in
technical communications training) at http: //www.metainfo.com/knowware/

Mary Deaton