Re: Cross-Platform Help

Subject: Re: Cross-Platform Help
From: George Allaman <gallama -at- LOOKOUT -dot- ECTE -dot- USWC -dot- USWEST -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 10:40:09 -0700

On Sat, 9 Dec 1995, Julie A. Zagorski wrote:

> I know this may sound rediculous, but I've been looking for a Vender who
> sells FrameMaker and I can't seem to find anyone who carries it? Any help on
> this
> for a person suffering sleep defisit? <:`)

Gawd, even emoticons have body jewelry now???

(Sorry, Julie, I don't have an answer for you.)

|George Allaman | |
|Tech Writer | <clever, meaningful |
|Denver, Colorado | quip which somehow |
|Office (303) 624-1619 | summarizes my life |
|Home (303) 771-8060 | philosophy> |
|Alternate: georgea -at- csn -dot- net | |
|---> New address as of 1/2/95: gallama -at- uswest -dot- com <---|