Re: Solipsism

Subject: Re: Solipsism
From: Bev Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 11:59:18 MST

Wolf Lahti wrote-->
> Bev and Stan think it's an enormous waste of time to reply to someone's
> question, particularly if it likely has only one answer.

> I can only suggest to them that if that is so, they don't answer it.

FYI, I agreed with what Stan was saying--it had to do with being
considerate; I NEVER said that I personally thought it was a
waste of *MY* time to reply to someone's question. In fact,
I've spent a great deal of my time scanning reference books
both at my desk and in our technical library helping people on
this List look for answers.

Agreeing with an idea does not mean I actively practice it. I
agree with capital punishment, but I don't go around killing
people.

Bev Parks
bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil