salary ranges

Subject: salary ranges
From: Tammy Hale <tammyh -at- FGM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 15:31:19 -0500

Hey everyone,

I'm doing some salary research. I've looked at the STC salary survery and
a couple of other sources. Now I would like to expand my scope a little
and query the list. If anyone can tell me what your company's salary
*ranges* are for entry to mid-level positions, I would appreciate it. If
you could also indicate the region where your company is located, and the
years of experience the ranges are based on, that would also be helpful.
Please provide whatever information you feel comfortable sharing.

Thank you for your help with this touchy issue. And please feel free to
respond privately.

Tammy
tammyh -at- fgm -dot- com