My, we're all just working like DOGS around Christmas, aren't we?

Subject: My, we're all just working like DOGS around Christmas, aren't we?
From: Patrick O'Connell <titanide -at- MICRO -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 11:25:34 -0500

Sorry, but I simply could NOT resist. When I saw the size of the list
digest for the last 24 hours I thought someone had auto-replied to the
listserver quoting the entire digest -- wouldn't have been the first time
this has happened.

Is everybody in the mood to do anything but work, or are we acting out in
listspace because of holiday stress overload?

;-)
PatO' Throwing himself into his new,
low-paying but interesting job with a local
Internet service provider, telephone
support techie at

GENERATION.NET right here in wintry, snowbound

MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA where, despite the stop-time snow removal
resulting from union-vs.-city blue-collar
disputes in recent weeks, we're still glad
we're not living in

BUFFALO, NEW YORK where, reportedly, they received 95 cm in
just one recent snowstorm. We've received
a grand total of 118 ccm so far this
winter. Notwithstanding that we may soon
set a "most snow ever before date mm:dd"
record sometime soon, we know when not to
complain.