Re: HUMOR: Re: More for Techies (fwd)

Subject: Re: HUMOR: Re: More for Techies (fwd)
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 11:18:49 -0800

I'm sure most of you don't remember what this is about, and I suspect that
nobody from Sun took offense. I happened to correspond with Rob Warnock
about a humorous piece he wrote that somebody reposted here. He was unhappy
that something he wrote for a different group had received wider
circulation. He sends the following apology:

>I would not have spoken so cavalierly of the honorable competition in an
>unrestricted distribution. Please pass on my apologies to any Sun employees
>who may have been sent a copy of my message.

End of story, I hope. ...RM

Richard Mateosian http://www.c2.org/~srm/ President, Berkeley STC
Freelance Technical Writer srm -at- c2 -dot- org Review Editor, IEEE Micro