Tech Speak: The Sex Scene

Subject: Tech Speak: The Sex Scene
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 1995 13:05:03 +0100

Hello,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von KJOlberg -at- aol -dot- com an All am 24.12.95

KK> >>"In, out. Repeat if necessary."

KK> >I dunno, Marie. I think we need a "do until" loop here. The
KK> >problem is in defining the "until" criteria! ;-)

KK> My 1st reaction was "do forever," but ...

KK> Another option would be "do while." ;-)

...or do it quite another way. Ask the woman of your heart for her user's
manual and she might show you some other chapters.

BTW, this user's manual has quite some pages. So hope for some thoughtful
indexing. :-)))

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander