Multiple copies of digest and odd file

Subject: Multiple copies of digest and odd file
From: "Michael P. O'Lear" <molear -at- INRIRD -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 1995 12:58:08 -0800

So far this morning, I have received three copies of the "TECHWR-L Digest -
24 Dec 1995 to 25 Dec 1995."

Each of these also had a strange file attached to them: WINMAIL.DAT 3

Has anyone else received multiple copies of the 24 Dec 1995 to 25 Dec 1995
digest?

Can someone explain to me what the WINMAIL.DAT 3 file is? and why I'm
getting it?

TIA

FYI: I receive my email on a Mac using Eudora Pro.

Mick O'Lear (aka Michael P. O'Lear)

Technical Editor/Writer
molear -at- inrird -dot- com (Inter-National Research Institute, Inc.)
619-621-6180
619-693-8297 (fax)

Work mailing address:
INRI