Re: Certification (long)

Subject: Re: Certification (long)
From: Marilynne Smith <mrsmith -at- CTS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 1995 09:39:00 PST

Grammar is important simply because not all Technical Writers have an editor
(or an editor substitute) to follow behind them. This is my current
situation. Unless I do a decent job of editing my own work (and that's
difficult, I love every letter of it) then my work is going to be published
that way. I would prefer my work to be as perfect as I can get it when it
goes to print. Therefore, love it or not, I really work at it.

Marilynne
At 02:30 PM 12/27/95 -0800, Susan W. Gallagher wrote:
>And if spelling is so important, how come John Bell and I *both*
>misspelled grammar in our posts about certification?????

>Just another thought from the certifiable mind of...

>-Sue Gallagher
>sgallagher -at- expersoft -dot- com

Marilynne Smith
mrsmith -at- cts -dot- com