Re: sgml (attribution info)

Subject: Re: sgml (attribution info)
From: Michael Priestley <mpriestley -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 1995 17:30:26 EST

Sorry, forgot to edit properly. My previous note (assuming they arrive in
the order I sent them) titled "Re: sgml (long)" was in response to Gary
Merrill's response to my response to his response to um someone else.

Any lines in the post that start with > are attributed to Gary. Lines that
begin with >> are from my earlier response, and lines that just begin with
no preamble at all form my current response.

ObTWery content:
Q: How many TWer's does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Remove the apostrophe in "TWer's". Expand acronyms on first use.

Michael Priestley
mpriestley -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
Disclaimer: speaking on my own behalf, not IBM's.