Re: Request help

Subject: Re: Request help
From: David Ibbetson <ibbetson -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 1995 20:28:14 -0500

At 04:38 PM 12/30/95 PST,Marilynne wrote:
>I'm running Eudora trouble free. I get Guy's mess at the end, but I can't
>read it. It doesn't bother anything. I have Mime encoding turned on. I'm
>running Eudora 1.4.4. Maybe the version makes the difference.

My operating system is WfW. I'm running Eudora Light v. 1.5.2 with MIME
encoding on. I get the same effect as Marilynne, but SO FAR it isn't causing
me enough trouble to persuade me to upgrade to the commercial version or try
an alternative.

However, if somebody can recommend something much superior I'll think again.
This is the wrong group, but can somebody either tell me about their
experiences with the new Netscape, or tell me how to subscribe to the right
group.

Thank you and a Happy (and idiotic) New Year

David Ibbetson Phone (416) 363-6692
ibbetson -at- idirect -dot- com Fax (416) 363-4987
133 Wilton Street, #506
Toronto, Ontario
Canada M5A 4A4