Job-hunting in Israel

Subject: Job-hunting in Israel
From: K Watkins <KWATKINS -at- QUICKPEN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 10:44:00 -0300

I know a technical writer who had a severe accident four years ago and is
only now able to go back to work. He lived in Detroit at the time of the
accident; now he is based in Israel (but able and willing to travel). Can
anyone give him any tips, leads, or contacts for re-entering the job market?
Please send them directly to me, so I can pass them on to him.

K Watkins
kwatkins -at- quickpen -dot- com
speaking for myself, not my employers