Re: Trademarks

Subject: Re: Trademarks
From: "John P. Brinegar" <johnbri -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 09:05:43 -0700

Thomas Register, a big green set of binders in the reference section of
larger libraries, carries a fairly up-to-date list of registered trademarks
(assuming the library receives the updates to the register).

>As I copyedit articles for a computer magazine and a Mac newsletter, I
>constantly come across company names, product names, and logos that I am
>not familiar with. In my misguided and probably psychopathologic quest for
>perfection, I try to use the proper trademark or copyright symbols.

>Is there a (relatively) complete source, online or not, that I can turn to
>when I need to determine which symbol to use?

>TIA.

>Paul_Trexler -at- MacNexus -dot- Org

> "This e-mail printed on recycled electrons"

John P. Brinegar, http://www.netzone.com/~jbrinega/
Consulting and development
-Performance support systems
-Technical communications