Re[2]: Re. "Darn lawyers"?

Subject: Re[2]: Re. "Darn lawyers"?
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 16:55:00 -0600

What's the difference between a lawyer on a Harley and a vacuum
cleaner? The vacuum has the dirt bag on the inside.

On behalf of the law firm Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe I would like to file a
cease and desist order against the sudden proliferation of lawyer jokes in
this forum and request the perpetrators to show cause as to why they
shouldn't be forced to attend the next Bar Association Dinner.

<Sorry. It's the best I could do today. It's been a looooong day.>

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 124