job application form (job candidates wanted)

Subject: job application form (job candidates wanted)
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 07:59:27 -0600

One of the items that I have just added to COREComm's
website is a job application form that potential employees
may fill in and submit. We are a growing company, and
resumes are always welcome.

Because we sometimes hire contractors, you are not
restricted by geographical area.

Read more about us at <http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/>.
The link to the job application form is in the list called,
"Check these out."

LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm |
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work) |
You are invited to browse our web site: |
http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/ |
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.