CANCELLATION NOTICE: January meeting of SGML Forum of NY cancelled

Subject: CANCELLATION NOTICE: January meeting of SGML Forum of NY cancelled
From: Chet Ensign <Chet_Ensign%LDS -at- NOTES -dot- WORLDCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 09:46:43 LCL

The SGML Forum of New York meeting "A Docu-Centric Perspective on Databases"
scheduled for tonight, Tuesday, January 9th, 1996; 5:30 p.m. at the McGraw-Hill
building in Manhatten has been canceled. Because we have had to cancel in such
a last minute fashion, we would appreciate your passing this message along to
anyone else you know who planned to attend.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, however New York city was
still under a snow emergency this morning and travel into and around the city
is extremely difficult.

Our keynote speaker, Sebastian Holst, President of Texcel, USA, has agreed to
reschedule his appearance for Tuesday, February 13th. We will send out an
annoucement in advance of that meeting.

Please feel free to call Chet Ensign at 908-771-9221, Ext. 164 for further
information.

Mailing Address:

SGML Forum of New York, Inc.
Bowling Green Station
P. O. Box 803
New York, NY 10274-0803

Chet Ensign
Logical Design Solutions
571 Central Avenue http://www.lds.com
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 censign -at- lds -dot- com [email]
908-771-9221, Ext. 164 [Phone] 908-771-0430 [FAX]