Re: Shareware help tools: suggestions?

Subject: Re: Shareware help tools: suggestions?
From: "E. Hadjimichael" <hadjm -at- MINERVA -dot- CIS -dot- YALE -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 1996 11:07:19 -0500

Cathy,

Hello, I saw your posting on the writer's web, and since you were
talking about shareware (and since I am a "new" writer-wannabe...;) )
I am terribly interested.

So, may I ask, where and how does one get hooked up to shareware...?
I think that is EXACTLY what I need to be doing.

Thanks in advance for any info you might be able so send me...!!

- Thespina Hadjimichael
< hadjm -at- minerva -dot- cis -dot- yale -dot- edu >