Re: $/Word coming to TWing?

Subject: Re: $/Word coming to TWing?
From: Suzanne Townsend <ac158 -at- CCN -dot- CS -dot- DAL -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 1996 06:56:10 -0400

On Wed, 10 Jan 1996, Geoff Hart wrote:

[snipfest]
> Tech Writing paid by the word. Yeeeehaaaa!

> getting shortchanged, I squawk, and he the same. There IS
> full trust both ways. This is a great client.

Full trust would be essential! If this were instituted across the board,
those taking advantage of the arrangement would make very verbose
manuals! And wasn't it Mark Twain who said, "I'm sorry this letter is so
long. I didn't have time to write a shorter one."?

Suzanne Townsend <ac158 -at- ccn -dot- cs -dot- dal -dot- ca>