HTML Reference Site

Subject: HTML Reference Site
From: George Allaman <gallama -at- LOOKOUT -dot- ECTE -dot- USWC -dot- USWEST -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 15:41:44 -0700

Can anybody recommend a comprehensive reference page for HTML tags, commands,
and so forth on the web? I've done a bit of cruising and all I seem to find
is very sketchy references with incomplete listings of the commands and
tags, and longer treatises on how to use HTML but without a listing of
all the tags and commands.

|George Allaman | |
|Tech Writer | <clever, meaningful |
|Denver, Colorado | quip which somehow |
|Office (303) 624-1619 | summarizes my life |
|Home (303) 771-8060 | philosophy> |
|Alternate: georgea -at- csn -dot- net | |