conditional text

Subject: conditional text
From: CARYN_RIZELL -at- HP-ROSEVILLE-OM2 -dot- OM -dot- HP -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 13:24:11 -0800

Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
Hi!

I need to produce documentation for many different platforms from one
single source file. In Frame I can use the conditional text feature
to show and hide text.

The answer is not so obvious in Word. Has anyone figured out how to
produce several different versions of your documentation (either
manuals or online) from a single Word document? How do you handle
conditional text in Word?

Any and all responses will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Caryn Rizell
Learning Products Engineer
Hewlett-Packard