Indexing Workshops

Subject: Indexing Workshops
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 10:44:01 EST

If any of you are interested in improving your indexing skills, here's my
presentation & workshop schedule for the next few weeks. If you want
details on any of the following workshops, please let me know, and I'll
forward the info I have or tell you who to contact for additional
information:

February 17: STC '96 Currents Conference, Atlanta, GA
Presentation - Editing an Index for Quality & Usability

March 2: Southern California Indexing Conference, Long Beach, CA
Presentation - Indexing Technical Documents

March 8: STC Rocky Mountain Chapter, Indexing Skills Workshop
1-day workshop, Ramada Inn, Golden, CO

April 8: Indexing Skills Workshop for Technical Communicators
1-day workshop, Newark, CA

April 13: American Society of Indexers, South Central Chapter
Editing an Index for Quality and Usability
1-day workshop, Doubletree Inn, Houston Int'l Airport

Lori Lathrop ----------> INTERNET:76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com
Lathrop Media Services, P.O. Box 3065, Idaho Springs, CO 80452
Office: 303-567-4447 / Home: 303-567-9533 / Fax: 303-567-9306