Re: What to Call the Next Decade

Subject: Re: What to Call the Next Decade
From: Patrick O'Connell <titanide -at- MICRO -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 10:20:51 -0500

I guarantee that whether we want them to or not, the media will call it
"the millienium decade." It's not a half-bad name for us poor, average,
non-hair-spray-soaked folks, either.

Very likely something like "the O's" will come into common usage --
whatever it is, it'll be short. Whatever is shortest and catchiest will
become the accepted norm. That much we can predict, I think.

I am thankful to the Fates that I will live as the millenium changes --
wouldn't it be something if every crackpot prediction made by the crazies
and fringeoids about the year 2000 came true -- ALL of 'em? Wee-HOOOOO!
Talk about yer brave new world!

:-)
PatO'
titanide -at- micro -dot- org